Revolve on Nataliegrant.com

I have met many of you on The Revolve Tour. I was a part of the very first one that Women Of Faith launched in 2005. An incredible event for teenage girls 7th-12th grade, it was my privilege to be a part of it for the past 4 years. I know that many of you are aware, but I’m touring with Jeremy Camp this fall instead of with The Revolve Tour. I continue to get questions everyday as to why, so i thought I would address it on my blog.

Let me start by saying this: GO. Whether you are a teen girl, a mom of a teen girl or a friend of one, do not let them miss this life-changing event. Okay, so why won’t I be there this year? This was such a difficult decision for me. To be truthful, I feel it’s going to be super beneficial for Revolve to get some fresh faces this year and allow the attendees the opportunity to make new friends. As much as it has been a career highlight for me, I felt like it was also necessary to allow some young women in Christian music and ministry the opportunity to have that platform. I’m so excited that Britt Nicole has joined the tour this year. If you don’t know her yet, you will love her music. But even more than that, you will adore her heart. It is very obvious that Britt is in love with Jesus and I think it is imperative for this generation of young women to continue to discover new, positive role models.

I will be cheering louder than ever, just from a different place. I can’t stress enough how important this event is. This generation is desperate for something real. And that’s exactly what they will see: a real faith in a real God that will bring the significance and love they are searching for. And when we impact this generation, we will change the generations to come.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY -


1 comment:

  1. I went to Revolve this year and I was really missing Natalie Grant. But after I read this, I think this was the right decision that she and God made because although Natalie is amazing, she is right to step down and let others like Britt Nicole take the platform. This year turned out simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete